Pro Editing Hosted Feature Service

07-31-2018 12:51 PM
BillSpiking__GISP
Occasional Contributor

Hello,

Has anyone ever seen this error before?  I'm using ArcGIS Pro 2.2.1 and I'm trying to edit an agol hosted feature service.  I've performed this exact workflow numerous times without issue and as of yesterday I can't edit (add, update or delete) any records within my feature services.  Where is my 'tempdb' located?  Thank you in advance.

screenshot

0 Kudos
8 Replies
George_Thompson
Esri Frequent Contributor

I would contact Esri technical support and open a case on this. Especially since it is a hosted feature service on ArcGIS Online.

--- George T.
0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

If you have already requested a case can you please send me the case number so I can take a look? 

If you are having any issues getting a case created please let me know.

0 Kudos
BillSpiking__GISP
Occasional Contributor

Hi Katie,

I haven't created a case for it yet. Still trying to troubleshoot myself.  I'm seeing the same error when trying to edit my hosted feature service in WAB as well.  I don't believe it's an issue with Pro, but rather my feature service or maybe something to do with my account.

Thank you,

Bill

0 Kudos
ThomasColson
MVP Frequent Contributor

William Spiking‌ is this a hosted FS or a VIEW of a hosted FS, if so, which is editable?

0 Kudos
BillSpiking__GISP
Occasional Contributor

I apologize for the delayed response.  It is a hosted FS.

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

I would recommend getting a case created so we can take a look at that particular service from our side. Please send me the case number once created.

0 Kudos
BillSpiking__GISP
Occasional Contributor

Hi Katie,

The service is hosted on a federal clients agol account so there are some challenges with getting a ticket created.  I'm trying to determine the best route for getting you all involved.

Thank you,

Bill

0 Kudos
ThomasColson
MVP Frequent Contributor

Katie Cullen‌, that appears to be an Azure issue. I'm assuming different orgs get resources on different Azure instances, which is why this doesn't (yet) appear to be global. 

0 Kudos