* How do we make this a simpler user experience?
* Can we add code to get thru these dialogs with at least one click rather than two?
* Why can't it "remember" that the user has Approved the app access?
* Do we need run a local portal to make this workflow smooth?
* We like using the online portal to create and store the "web maps" but that little bit of niceness for the admins is less a priority over the actual user experience so maybe we should drop using online web map for self hosted apps?
I'm open to anything that make this smoother for the user i.e. they should only have to login once per session and approve once per application. We can add code, proxies, wrappers etc...