Syntax for bind::esri:parameters to show all previous repeats?

Jump to solution
05-18-2018 05:42 AM
BrentKinal1
Occasional Contributor III

I am having trouble coming up with the proper parameter to display all previously entered repeats for a survey when opened via the inbox. I would also like to prevent editing of previously entered repeats if I can get them to come into the inbox. Any insight on the proper parameter syntax would be greatly appreciated. I am hoping this might help the problem I am having here: https://community.esri.com/message/772411-count-and-sum-fuctions-for-repeat-in-inbox 

Thanks!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
BrandonArmstrong
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Brent,

Please refer to the following document regarding syntax that can be used when displaying/editing repeat records via the Inbox...

Prepare for editing existing survey data—Survey123 for ArcGIS | ArcGIS 

I believe the syntax you are look for is 'query=' in the bind::esri:parameters column of the begin_repeat row.

This should allow for all records within the repeat to be displayed without allowing edits.

Best,

Brandon

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
BrandonArmstrong
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Brent,

Please refer to the following document regarding syntax that can be used when displaying/editing repeat records via the Inbox...

Prepare for editing existing survey data—Survey123 for ArcGIS | ArcGIS 

I believe the syntax you are look for is 'query=' in the bind::esri:parameters column of the begin_repeat row.

This should allow for all records within the repeat to be displayed without allowing edits.

Best,

Brandon

0 Kudos
MichelleWilliamsERM
Occasional Contributor III

bind::esri:parameters -- I'm looking for a few more samples than those provided in the link above:

query=afterCountPhoto>1 (greater or less than)

query=afterCountPhoto=NULL (not=)

Thank you in advance @BrandonArmstrong 

0 Kudos