Don't know where to put this question.
I created an mxd and then created a print service that I put up in my ArcGIS Server. I then created an AGOL web application and referenced this print service....This works great.
My question is can I add some sort of user input parameter to allow them to create a title for the map when they use the print service via ArcGIS online web app? Right now I can only hard code a title in the layout before it goes to print service.
- I am using ArcGIS desktop 10.5.1
- I added 3 Custom Text Elements and gave them names
- I use "Export Web Map"
- I then Use "Get Layout Templates Info"
- In the Results tab I right click and publish "Export Web Map"
- Making sure to "Add Result" of the Get Layouts Templates Info Result while in the Service Editor
- The only other thing I did in the Service Editor was change the Execution Mode
When I view the "Get Layouts Templates Info" via the rest end point I can see the 3 CustomTextElements (see below image)
But when I go to print I dont see the option to add text to these Custom Text Elements in the Advanced Window. I dont see anywhere in the advanced settings to add test to these Custom Text Elements...
Anyone have any ideas why this is not working? Or did I do something wrong?