Error handling service request: Could not initialize service 'Utilities/PrintingTools.GPServer'

04-29-2018 10:19 PM
HaoHu
by
New Contributor II

All the Geoprocess Service on my ArcGIS Server are not running properly. For example, when I click the PrintingTools under Utilities, I got the following error,

Error: Error handling service request : Could not initialize service 'Utilities/PrintingTools.GPServer'.
Code: 500

Then, I went to ArcGIS Server Manager and tried to restart the PrintingTools (Geoprocessing Service), I got the following error,

Service failed to start
Utilities.PrintingTools.GPServer: 
RMMS-SERVER13.AD.UILLINOIS.EDU
Service containing process crashed for 'Utilities/PrintingTools.GPServer'.Please see if an error report was generated in 'C:\arcgisserver\logs\RMMS-SERVER13.AD.UILLINOIS.EDU\errorreports'. To send an error report to Esri, compose an e-mail to ArcGISErrorReport@esri.com and attach the error report file.

I further opened the error report and here is the summary,

Did anyone see the similar issue before? Please help!

0 Kudos
1 Reply
TomWeisenberger
New Contributor II

Having the same problem here.  It just started out of nowhere.  Dump file shows the same server OS Version, may be related to a Windows Update.

I opened a support case with Esri, will post any resolution.  Hao Hu did you get this resolved?

0 Kudos