Using feature datasets in AppStudio?

Jump to solution
03-15-2018 07:45 AM
RobertaDonaldson1
New Contributor

Hi,

I would like to use AppStudio for a project and I would like to be able to enter data into multiple layers (birds, mammals, etc) on the same map (like collector but I would like to be able to publish and distribute. But when I try and upload it through online, I can only do one layer at a time (??). Is there any way around this? Or any platform that woule help me accomplish this??

Thanks!

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Roberta,

Thank you for asking your question in our community.  Currently, this feature is not supported on AppStudio Website.  Please consider downloading AppStudio Desktop to create and custom Quick Report template source code to add your desired functionality (notice that Standard license is needed if you wish to build an app using AppStudio Desktop).  However, we are planning to add this feature in 3.1 release for Desktop users.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,

Tina   

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Roberta,

Thank you for asking your question in our community.  Currently, this feature is not supported on AppStudio Website.  Please consider downloading AppStudio Desktop to create and custom Quick Report template source code to add your desired functionality (notice that Standard license is needed if you wish to build an app using AppStudio Desktop).  However, we are planning to add this feature in 3.1 release for Desktop users.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,

Tina   

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there,

We are introducing the multi-feature layer support. Please refer to this geonet comment

Thank you.

Tina

0 Kudos