Can anyone confirm if this is or is not possible (I think I already know the answer...but want to be sure)
The default header simply allows you to add a 50px high image into the bar.
The custom header setting is constructed with 3 levels:
- nav first tier (editable in card)
- nav second tier (editable in card)
- navbar default (holds search, mydata, login)
I'd like the experience of the default, simply adding my logo to the header, but I'd like fine grain control over the default navbar. Is there a way to edit this? In short I want:
- Throw away the two nav tiers and work in the default (or add the default elements to a nav tier)
- add my logo
- keep default items
- style button
- add new button ([FR] as a quick link to flip to the French version of the site)
I know I could just add my logo and [FR] on a tier above the default items, I'd rather keep it all on one line in the header.