Configure Related Records in Attribute Table Widget

11-29-2017 11:25 AM
PADEP_GIS
New Contributor II

I have a feature service that is set up to allow querying.  It is set up with a relationship class to a related table and the data is hosted on-premises (not hosted in AGOL).  The data is point data and it is a 1-M relationship to the related data.  I have added the service to an ArcGIS Online Web Map and have built a Web AppBuilder app on top of that using the online template.  When I click on a point, the related records show correctly (attached) in the popup.  I have the attribute table widget configured to filter by map extent and to allow export to csv.  When I zoom into a point, the filter works for the parent table (attached).  However, my Taxa List tab (related records) are not filtering and it's the entire list of taxa data.  

The end desired result is, I need to be able to export the points and JUST their related records.  

What am I doing wrong and what do I need to do in order to achieve these results?

Thanks,

Carrie

2 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Carrie,

That is just a current limitation of related records in WAB right now. You can file an enhancement request with esri tech support for this though.

JimmyKnowles
Occasional Contributor II

I'm having the same issue. The 'show related records' is not working as expected in the attribute table widget. A workaround is to do what Mike posted in the below post

https://community.esri.com/thread/203568-did-related-records-in-popups-change-in-portal-1051 

Once the child table is filtered, if you export to csv, it will only export the related records.

0 Kudos