- What: Join instructor John Shramek, course host Linda Peters and Education Manager Joseph J. Kerski, Ph.D., GISP for an AMA (Ask Me Anything) live on the GeoNet Community in the Location Advantage MOOC group. Ask the panelists anything about the topics covered in the course and any fun, interesting and thought-provoking questions.
- When: The AMA event will take place in this discussion thread (right on this page!) on Thursday November 30 , 2017 from 12:30pm-1:30pm PT.
How to participate:
- During the AMA, if you are logged into GeoNet (here's how to log in with your Esri credentials), you can post your questions in the comments below and the panelists will reply to your questions in the comments.
- You're welcome to post questions ahead of the AMA but we won't begin answering them until the AMA begins on November 30th at 12:30pm PT.
Reminder: AMA Tips and GeoNet Community Guidelines
- You will need a GeoNet account (uses Esri credentials) in order to ask questions. If you do not yet have Esri credentials, get them right away; it can take a day or two to process the request.
- When asking questions and making comments during the AMA, remember to follow the GeoNet Community Guiding Principles.
- During the AMA this discussion page will not auto-refresh, so please remember to refresh this page to see new questions, comments and replies.
You'll know the AMA is live when you see a picture below with John, Linda and Joseph. From there on, remember to refresh the page to see our updates and new questions and comments.
Thanks for joining us and we'll see you on Thursday!
12:30 pm - And we're live! Go ahead and ask your questions!
1:00 pm - We're halfway through, Great questions! Keep them coming!
1:25 pm - Five minutes to go! Got any fun questions for Joseph or John?
1:30 pm - Overtime! We'll take your questions too during this bonus 10 minutes!
1:40 pm - And that's a wrap! The live AMA has ended but Joseph, Linda and John will continue to answer questions as schedules allow. Thanks for joining us and asking great questions!