Custom Report - Repeat Data Not Working

11-01-2017 05:26 PM
DonShort
New Contributor II

I'm working on my first Custom Print report for Survey123.   My survey was created using Survey123 Connect.   In my XLS form, I have a few groups.   Each group has a repeat inside it.  None of the groups or repeats are nested.   

The default Print function properly shows data repeated within each group, but I cannot get it to work on my custom report.   

Here's a screenshot of the XLS form definition:

Here's a screenshot of the Schema Preview in Connect:

Here's a screenshot of the repeat defined in my report template:

I've been banging my head on this seemingly simple issue for a bit.   

What am I missing?

I've tried defining the image size, adding and removing the ${crewmember_name} field from the repeat (removed in screenshot above) and just about anything else I can think of.   

0 Kudos
6 Replies
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Donald,

There's currently a limitation with the print functionality - it will not process repeats that are inside a group.  This will be addressed at the 2.5 release of Survey123.

0 Kudos
BradFuqua
New Contributor

Thanks for the reply James.   Is there a date scheduled for the release of v2.5?

0 Kudos
JamesTedrick

We're currently going through final testing; we anticipate being able to release either next week or the week after.

0 Kudos
JevitaWebster
New Contributor III

Hello James,

im currently working on a custom report that the repeats are inside a group. Is there documentation on that now? 

0 Kudos
JamesTedrick

Hi Jevita,

The group is ignored by the feature report generation - you need to specify the repeat as documented at Print survey results—Survey123 for ArcGIS | ArcGIS  

0 Kudos
MichelleTanner
New Contributor III

Hello I seem to be running into this issue as well. has the group/repeat functionality been fixed for this latest release of survey123?