AnsweredAssumed Answered

Working with existing feature service. Some question types prepopulate and some don't

Question asked by monzay on Oct 12, 2017
Latest reply on Oct 13, 2017 by monzay

I'm following a pattern described in this post about working with existing feature services. I have one feature service with 35 fields and two surveys. The first survey populates up to 30 questions. The second survey is a copy of the first survey with most of the questions deleted except for about 5 from the first survey and an additional 5. The second survey's inbox has a query set to only pull down surveys where a certain question from the first survey = yes. This is working. 

In the second survey I can see the answers to a select multiple question and a select one question (that I have set to read only) answered in the first survey. However, I can't see the values from a note or a text question that was answered in the first survey.

Also, the second survey has its own datetime question and it is not auto populating when the form opens. If I open this form without pulling down an existing survey then the datetime question populates.

Outcomes