enforcing survey123 integer type

09-14-2017 02:36 PM
bobwright
Occasional Contributor

I am doing an external select for several attributes, then concatenating them into a unique ID for a pulldata operation. The values are coming in with 1 decimal place instead of integer and I am unable to enforce integer.

Example: select_one_external dpas      

I have tried both esriFieldTypeString and esriFieldTypeInteger in the bind::esri:fieldType column, to no avail. See attached for screen shots and spreadsheet.

Thanks.

Bob

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
MichelleMathias
Esri Community Manager

Hi Bob -

Thanks for asking your questions and welcome to the GeoNet community! I wanted to let you know that we're moving your question to the https://community.esri.com/groups/survey123?sr=search&searchId=c6e047d3-3c13-466c-8424-caa86f0e4913&... space so our Esri and user subject matter experts can further help answer this and future questions.  So you're aware on how and where to post your questions, here's a few quick tips and reminders:

• First, use the GeoNet search (top right corner by your profile icon) to search and see if your question has already by asked/answered previously.

Thanks again for contributing and I hope this helps and let us know if you have any questions.

Michelle Mathias
Manager, Community Experience & Programs
0 Kudos
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Bob,

This is a known issue with using numeric values as labels in select questions at this time.

0 Kudos