Can't See Users In WorkForce Configure Tab

08-25-2017 08:33 AM
JeffJackson1
New Contributor

I am trying to make changes to existing users and add a user in WorkForce.  On the Configure page I am able to see content on the Overview, Assignment Types, and Advanced Tabs.  When the Users tab is clicked nothing can be seen.  Is this the correct location to make changes to Users?

WorkForce Configure Users Tab

0 Kudos
12 Replies
CraigGillgrass
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Jeff,

The Users tab is the correct location to make these changes, you're running into a bug that we're working on addressing for our next release.

The issue is; you have a worker (or dispatcher) in your project whose named user was deleted from the Organization.

If you know which user was deleted; you can then simply delete the Worker record using the ArcGIS Online map viewer.  If you don't know which user was deleted, let me know as I can provide the steps needed to identify which worker to remove.

Craig

SMW_GIS
New Contributor III

Hi Craig.

I am having the same issue on my end and would like some guidance on how to identify which user was deleted.  I don't think any of the workers or dispatchers in my project were deleted from my organization, but I could be wrong.  Can you help guide me through the steps to identify which worker to remove?

0 Kudos
CraigGillgrass
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Steven,

If you're unsure which users were deleted; there's a few ways we can determine which records are causing the issue.

Are you familiar with Chrome Developer Tools?  If you can capture the Error log from when you click on the User tab, I can identify the invalid users.  Contact me at cgillgrass@esri.com and we can dig into it.

Craig

x2mfairc
New Contributor

I am having the same issue. Added the user back that I thought was deleted and I am still having the issue. Any assistance would be appreciated.

0 Kudos
x2mfairc
New Contributor

Hi Craig, I see that you are in Suburban- Locate and Collect  (Classic project). The issue I am having is in Suburban Locate and Collect Workforce.

0 Kudos
JeffJackson1
New Contributor

Hey Craig,

Thanks for the info.

I know the worker but it shows him not working and I can't find an icon to delete.  Is there another way?

0 Kudos
CraigGillgrass
Esri Regular Contributor

Jeff,

A couple ways you can address this:

- Recreate a named user with same user name; this should allow you to just remove the named user from the Workforce Project. You can then delete the named user afterwards.

- Use the rest endpoints to delete the worker record from the feature service - this has several steps involved and is better shared through email.  Let me know if you'd like to go this route and what email to contact you at (you can DM it to me also), and I'll walk you through the steps.

Craig

JeffJackson1
New Contributor

With Craig's help the deletion of workers through rest endpoints was a success and I can now see the Users in the Configure tab.

Thank you Craig!

0 Kudos
MCAGIS
by
New Contributor II

Used the rest endpoints to delete the 'ghost' user, but still cannot get the users tab to load in Workforce configuration mode. Any ideas?

0 Kudos