lufo88

Random crash with simple app

Discussion created by lufo88 on Mar 22, 2017
Latest reply on Mar 27, 2017 by rzwaap-esristaff

Hi,
I'm new to this sdk and I try to use it through a basic app on Xamarin.iOS. I create a single view app trough Xamarin Studio and I install the nuget package Esri.ArcGISRuntime.Xamarin.iOS.

I add this code in the ViewDidLoad method of the  UIViewController

_myMapView.TranslatesAutoresizingMaskIntoConstraints = false; //declare this as class field
            View.Add(_myMapView);
            View.AddConstraint(NSLayoutConstraint.Create(_myMapView, NSLayoutAttribute.Leading, NSLayoutRelation.Equal, View, NSLayoutAttribute.Leading, 1, 0));
            View.AddConstraint(NSLayoutConstraint.Create(_myMapView, NSLayoutAttribute.Top, NSLayoutRelation.Equal, View, NSLayoutAttribute.Top, 1, 0));
            View.AddConstraint(NSLayoutConstraint.Create(View, NSLayoutAttribute.Trailing, NSLayoutRelation.Equal, _myMapView, NSLayoutAttribute.Trailing, 1, 0));
            View.AddConstraint(NSLayoutConstraint.Create(View, NSLayoutAttribute.Bottom, NSLayoutRelation.Equal, _myMapView, NSLayoutAttribute.Bottom, 1, 0));

var myMap = new Map(Basemap.CreateImagery());
            _myMapView.Map = myMap;

Nothing more.

I run the app in debug mode on my device (iPhone 5) and simulator.
After the app start I play a bit with the zoom, after some gestures the app simply crash.

I attach the device log I got trough Xcode.

Outcomes