The app is very slow after moving from map activity

Jump to solution
03-19-2017 02:16 AM
DenisGordin
New Contributor II

Hi guys!

I have some issue. If i'm opening map activity with arcgis map and trying to show a few features it is OK.

But if I want to show over 3000 features that is freezing my app AFTER moving away from the map activity.

If I wait for a while on another activity the map activity will call OnStop() and the app unfreeze. OnStop () might called just only after 1 minute of waiting or more.

I'm using a sequence: list of features -> one feature collection table -> one feature collection -> one feature collection layer -> map.

I mean I'm making list of features then I'm adding list to an one feature collection table and so on.

How can I solve this problem? I was trying to find a way to "dispose" some objects and "clean" some collections into Map and MapView objects, but it doesn't work for me.

Environment:

Xamarin Studio 6.2,

Xamarin.Android version - 7.1

Arcgis package version - 100.0.0

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DenisGordin
New Contributor II

I spent a lot of time for creating the sample and you know what? Everything is working perfectly!

I found the problem in my own code 

Sorry for useless thread. Can I close the thread some how?

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
dotMorten_esri
Esri Notable Contributor

Is there any way you can share a sample that reproduces what you are seeing? It's a little hard to guess what's actually going on from the description.

0 Kudos
DenisGordin
New Contributor II

I spent a lot of time for creating the sample and you know what? Everything is working perfectly!

I found the problem in my own code 

Sorry for useless thread. Can I close the thread some how?

0 Kudos