I'm running into the following randomly: System.AccessViolationException was unhandled Message: An unhandled exception of type 'System.AccessViolationException' occurred in WindowsBase.dll Additional information: Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt.
A little background:
- I'm running Runtime v100.0
- The app is written using MVVM and Prism IoC
- There's a View (TwoDView) which has a MapView
- TwoDView has a ViewModel (TwoDViewModel) which navigates -- uses RequestNavigate(...) -- to a view (ThreeDView) which has SceneView
- ThreeDViewModel responds to the navigation and applies the camera (calling a controller, created to manage the SceneView using a WeakReference<>) passed via navigation parameters
- The controller calls SetViewpointCameraAsync
There is also a back button in ThreeDView to allow going back to TwoDView for selecting another 3D area for inspection. It seems multiple calls to SetViewpointCameraAsync is causing my issue...if I use SetViewpointCamera...no issue (it seems). Any ideas??