Workforce App not loading

12-20-2016 05:48 AM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Using the build for Workforce 0.2.1

Samsung 3 with Android 4.4.2

App was working a week ago and from what I've read a new build was issued recently. I've uninstalled and reinstalled. Deleted existing 'test' map for worker and Dispatchers and created new. 

Cannot get past 'Loading..." App screen without stopping App manually. After stopping and reopening App it gets past the 'Loading' screen and signs me in but then hangs again at Opening Project. 

Please advise of any troubleshooting steps I can take.

Best Regards

Anthony

0 Kudos
4 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

After some testing; the app wouldn't load due to Location Tracking Enabled. After disabling App loads find and can still track Workers via phone signal.

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Loading screen lock again since update. Also noticed that I couldn't get past the Workforce splash screen unless I had 2 projects that the user was assigned to - odd. I have tried enabling/disabling locater in new project but still no go past 'Loading.."

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Further testing reflects that certain basemaps prevent the App from loading; in my app testing it was the OpenStreetMap basemap

0 Kudos
CraigGillgrass
Esri Regular Contributor

Anthony,

Apologize for the delay in responding over the holidays.

Workforce on Android does not currently support OpenStreetMap as a basemap; we will have a more informative message with the 1.0 release and will be working on support for OpenStreetMap in a follow-on release.

Craig