Hey guys, I am having a situation where the login prompt randomly shows when using v1.1.0 of the DotNet proxy against secured services (using login-based authentication).
I am unable to reproduce consistently - there's no rhyme or reason - and logging hasn't helped to tamp-down the culprit. I see others have encountered this as well:
I had to many problems with login based authentication I just gave up. It seems to be extremely buggy and inconsistent.
Has anyone had any luck in resolving the issue? Bjorn Svensson, do you have any recommendations for me to try, or maybe some caveats/known issues not indicated on GitHub? If I reload the page, the prompt will disappear and authenticate without having to manually enter credentials. Additionally, manually entering creds allows the app to continue functioning when the prompt displays. Really, it works the majority of the time, but... we need it to work 100% of the time!
A little bit about my set-up, if helpful:
* ArcGIS 10.3 on a Win 2k12 VM
* Web adaptor sourced on another Win 2k12 VM
* v1.1.0 of the DotNet API
* v3.16 of the JSAPI
* secured map service using login auth; xy event layer view from an MS SQL Server slice
* multiple maps embedded within iFrames on the host page; iFrames are hosted from the same server/project
* map service used as a FeatureLayer in the mapping app