AttributeInspector with a custom combobox

06-07-2016 01:31 PM
InbalMiller
New Contributor

Hi everyone! I have a bit of a problem.

My att inspector needs to have two comboboxes in it - one is set by the layer's symbology and is working, and the other needs to be set by a table of consts, with a foreign key to the main table.

I have been trying to add this combobox for over a week, but to no avail.

I've tried using the customField attribute in the att inspector's fields with a dijit I made, containing the combobox and getting the values from a new layer, but it didn't work at all.
Then, I tried adding a domain to the field in the main table with all the values I need, and the combobox did appear but now I can't save changes. Tried to set the table as both versioned and unversioned, didn't work either way.
How can I place this combobox while still saving changes? Is there even a way to do that in att inpector?

Thanks a lot!

Inbal

0 Kudos
2 Replies
PanagiotisPapadopoulos
Esri Regular Contributor

try to add new values on the domain you created through a geoprocessing service which using the tool ADD CODED VALUE TO DOMAIN.

Capture.PNG

0 Kudos
InbalMiller
New Contributor

Thank you for the answer, but I think you didn't understand what I meant.

I already have the values, this is not the problem. The problem is saving the changes to the main table... I want to do that using attribute inspector, but it's not working...

0 Kudos