ArcGIS Server Print Issue

05-11-2016 05:23 AM
deleted-user-x7XmeRtVHyGE
New Contributor III

I'm receiving the following error when trying to execute an Export Web Map Task. This only occurs when attempting to print line feature services - all polygon layers work (i.e., when I turn off the line layers in my application, the export task executes). I've tried republishing the data, recreating the data, and adjusting the print services. The webmap task is set up to run as a secure service. Any clue why this might be?

Error executing tool. Export Web Map Job ID: j8bd345affcde4facba68f168a7277f5a : Layer "graphicsLayer3": Failed to create layer from service at https://xxxxxxx/webgis/rest/services/Cooperators/CooperatorFenceLines/featureserver/0. ERROR: code:-1, Unable to check permission on resource cooperators/cooperatorfencelines.mapserver.Failed to compute the privilege for the user 'xxxx\AGSA'. Could not find user account in the Identity Store. Failed to execute (ExportWebMap). Failed to execute (Export Web Map)

0 Kudos
2 Replies
PanagiotisPapadopoulos
Esri Regular Contributor

If your services are Secured then see the following help topic about that

Printing maps that contain secured services—Documentation (10.3 and 10.3.1) | ArcGIS for Server

You may needed to publish the print task for secure services

deleted-user-x7XmeRtVHyGE
New Contributor III

I have published in that manner. That's why I am confused that only the line features throw a security error. Other layers within the same service group export from the web task fine. Any ideas?

0 Kudos