Is ArcGIS Server 10.05 compatible with ArcGIS API for JavaScript

05-03-2016 03:42 PM
TekkoaGroup
New Contributor

I'm trying to get a map from a webserver from an ArcGIS Server 10.05 but the frame (map) region show blank and esri logo without any error on cosole.

Any idea??

I'm developying a AngularJS 1.3.x App

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
2 Replies
SteveCole
Frequent Contributor

The first thing you should do is eliminate ArcGIS Server has a possible issue. Go to the REST Services page for the service you're using and click the "View in ArcGIS Javascript" link (example below). If the features show up and everything looks good, you'll know that the service is working properly and the issue lies in your code.

restServicePageEx.jpg

TekkoaGroup
New Contributor

Thans for you repply Steve, the REST service is working perfectly, i downdload the angular esri samples to use on mi angular 1.3 app from here GitHub - Esri/angular-esri-map at v1.x  then only i do is change the map server url to my own and show map region blank, when go back to the original show correctly.

The only diference that i found is the ArcGIS Server Version my ow is 10.05 and the example is 10.3, for that my question is If ArcGIS Server 10.05 is compatible with ArcGIS JavaScript API, the API used on the examples is v3.16.

Any idea?

Thanks again.

0 Kudos