Simple & Quick method I currently use to bulk Georeference large amounts of CAD. Just thought I'd share..
- Georeference a DWG in ArcMap with the georeference Tool
- Rectify the DWG file with a .wld file
- Locate the .wld file in Windows Finder
- Make several copies
- Rename each .wld copy for each desired DWG file in the same folder
Bulk rename [ Highlight DWG file < F2 < Ctrl+C < ESC < Highlight WLD file < Ctrl+V < ESC ]
6. Refresh the Catalog Menu in ArcMap
7. Drag the dwg's into the Map
Questions, comments and other ideas appreciated.