eSearch Timeout Error

Jump to solution
12-16-2015 07:46 AM
TomLeMahieu
New Contributor II

In the eSearch widget, I am trying to select a group of TaxParcel features.  TaxParcel has approximately 15 fields configured in the configuration file.  When I select all of the parcels in a rectangle encompassing an entire township (approximately 16,000 parcels) I get a "Search Failed" error.  If I narrow the search area to 1/16 or the township (approximately 2,000 parcels), it runs through fine.  If I change the configuration to 1 field, the search completes, but the Results tab totally bogs down.

The parcel service is configured with a 10 minute timeout and 50,000 records.  Is there any other setting which can be made to avoid this problem?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Tom,

Drawing 16,000 parcels on the client is not practical. WAB runns in the browser and does not have unlimited access to memory like a desktop application does.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Tom,

Drawing 16,000 parcels on the client is not practical. WAB runns in the browser and does not have unlimited access to memory like a desktop application does.

0 Kudos
TomLeMahieu
New Contributor II

I kind of figured that but thought I'd ask.  Thanks for your quick reply and all of your help!!

0 Kudos