AnsweredAssumed Answered

Issue with measure widget and dijit TabContainer

Question asked by sernst on Dec 1, 2015
Latest reply on Dec 1, 2015 by kenbuja

Hello!

I'm having an issue when I use both the measure widget and a dijit TabContainer in the same application.  When I have both items, then I can't see the icons in the Measure widget and get the following error:

MeasureError.jpg

When I comment out the TabContainer, then the Measure widget works just fine.

I've read through a lot of forum posts about the measure widget and parsing.  I verified that I'm only parsing once - using parser.parse().  I have parseOnLoad set to false.

I can reproduce the issue in ESRI's sandbox.  Any help would be appreciated.

Here's my markup:

<div id="mainContainer" data-dojo-type="dijit/layout/BorderContainer" data-dojo-props="design:'headline',gutters:false" style="width: 100%; height: 100%;">

<div id="map" data-dojo-type="dijit/layout/ContentPane" data-dojo-props="region:'center', splitter:true">

<div id="measurementPane" style="position:absolute; right:20px; top:10px; z-Index:2;">

<div id="measurementDiv"></div>

<span style="font-size:smaller;padding:5px 5px;">Press <b>CTRL</b> to enable snapping.</span>

</div>

</div>

<div id="tabs" data-dojo-type="dijit/layout/TabContainer" data-dojo-props="region:'bottom', splitter:true" style="height: 400px">

<div id="propertyTab" data-dojo-type="dijit/layout/ContentPane" title="Tax Parcels">

<div id="propertyTabDiv1" data-dojo-type="dijit/layout/ContentPane" style="float:left"></div>

<div id="propertyTabDiv2" data-dojo-type="dijit/layout/ContentPane" style="float:left; width:75%"></div>

</div>

<div id="distTab" data-dojo-type="dijit/layout/ContentPane" title="Districts"></div>

<div id="permitTab" data-dojo-type="dijit/layout/ContentPane" title="Permits"></div>

<div id="zoneTab" data-dojo-type="dijit/layout/ContentPane" title="Zoning"></div>

</div>

</div>

Outcomes