Customizing WebApp Builder Time Slider

Jump to solution
10-09-2015 10:02 AM
RamakrishnaBillakanti
Occasional Contributor

I'm trying to customize the time slider widget in the web app builder. I've a map service in which I have datasets in which i've data back to 3 plus months. I'd configured it in the arcgis to pull the data by a day but on the web app builder it is by default taking the values for week instead of a day. how can i configure it to provide the the data on daily basis. Thanks and any help in this regards is highly appreciated.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Ramakrishna,

The TimeSlider widget in WAB has very little that can can be configured. The widget gets all of it's setting from the WebMap and how the time animation is configured in the WebMap. To set the time interval you need to edit the advanced properties of the Time Settings in the WebMap and adjust the display interval to your desired interval.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
RamakrishnaBillakanti
Occasional Contributor

Robert Scheitlin, GISP​, Hi Robert do you have any suggestions for me. Sorry to tag you but I was not hear any responses so thought may be you might have an answer for me. Thanks .

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Ramakrishna,

The TimeSlider widget in WAB has very little that can can be configured. The widget gets all of it's setting from the WebMap and how the time animation is configured in the WebMap. To set the time interval you need to edit the advanced properties of the Time Settings in the WebMap and adjust the display interval to your desired interval.

0 Kudos
ZeZhengLi
Esri Contributor

RamakrishnaBillakanti
Occasional Contributor

Thank you Zheng and Robert, Your response was really helpful and I really appreciate you both for taking time and answering questions in this community.

Cheers,

Ramakrishna Billakanti

0 Kudos
AlexanderBaker
New Contributor III

Is this only for services published on ArcServer? I do not see advanced options within the webmap for a hosted service....

0 Kudos