Having just added the Search widget into my project, I discovered some unexpected behavior. My app is patterned after this sample. To start, I add a new feature by clicking on one of the predefined options found in the editor widget:
Next, I go over to my Search Widget and look for an address (using a locally hosted Geocoder service):
I close the geocoded popup and clear the contents of the widget by clicking the X in the input field. Now, if I go back to the point I previously created (or any other feature for that matter), the infoWindow that comes up is a copy of the geocoded result infoWindow:
That's pretty weird. The only way to "reset" things is to reload the page.
It's bad enough I can't use custom infoWindows when I using the Editor widget but this makes things even worse.