I have queries built for my web app, but when I go to configure them, the only one I can access is the query at the top of the list. For example, I have 3 queries (let's call them A, B, & C). When I open the configure window, all three queries are listed on the left, but I can't click on queries B & C; the only one that I can configure is Query A. I have several apps with multiple queries, and this problem persists on those apps as well. It seems to have started after the latest WAB update, as I didn't have this problem previously. I've tested multiple web browsers, and the problem still persists.