Unable to configure Query Widget

08-03-2015 08:58 AM
KirkHarstead
New Contributor III

I have queries built for my web app, but when I go to configure them, the only one I can access is the query at the top of the list. For example, I have 3 queries (let's call them A, B, & C). When I open the configure window, all three queries are listed on the left, but I can't click on queries B & C; the only one that I can configure is Query A. I have several apps with multiple queries, and this problem persists on those apps as well. It seems to have started after the latest WAB update, as I didn't have this problem previously. I've tested multiple web browsers, and the problem still persists.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
QunSun
by Esri Contributor
Esri Contributor

Hi Kirk,

Do you use WAB in AGOL ? By test, I can click any query on the left list in Query setting page.

The following screenshot shows clicking the last query in the left list and it works fine.

KirkHarstead
New Contributor III

Yes I do use WAB in AGOL. Sometimes I can add a query, and other times I can't. I think it has to do with the fact that my apps were built before the latest update, and something became corrupted. I have been using the JSON file to add/modify queries in apps when the WAB functionality isn't working. Thanks Qun Sun.

0 Kudos