AnsweredAssumed Answered

Potential bug: Bootstrap map, styling and popups

Question asked by schlot on Jun 18, 2015
Latest reply on Jun 25, 2015 by schlot

I am using a bootstrap map and pulling the styles from <link rel="stylesheet" href="//netdna.bootstrapcdn.com/bootstrap/3.1.1/css/bootstrap.min.css">

I am using a standard esri/dijit/Popup with an esri/InfoTemplate for the infoWindow of my featureLayer.  The 'zoom to' in the action pane is not displaying.  As I look into the elements of the infoWindow, I see that the style is coming from esriPopup.light as opposed to just .esriPopup.  Is this because of the bootstrap css I've referenced?

When I look the actionPane at the bottom of a typical infoWindow, the anchor looks like this:

<a class="action zoomTo" href="javascript:void(0);">Zoom to</a>

With the esriPopup.light, instead it looks like this

<a title="Zoom" to class="action zoomTo" href="javascript:void(0);"><span>Zoom to</span></a>

It says it's getting its style from esri.css, not the bootstrap.css.

I'm not familiar with all the nuances of CSS, but I've never seen 'to class'.  Is this a bug in the code?  This isn't anything I wrote, I simply defined my popup and infoTemplate like I normally would.   Looking at the elements, it would appear there is an attempt to have a Zoom To anchor, but in reality, there's just a narrow band where the actionPane sits.

popupScreenshot.png

Outcomes