AnsweredAssumed Answered

Enhanced Search Widget Version 1.1.7. Error using domain in search expression values list.

Question asked by jafer01 on Jun 9, 2015
Latest reply on Jul 27, 2015 by jafer01

Hi Robert,

 

As requested started a new thread. I'm getting an error with one layer, in particular in Specifying parameters for this search dropdown list, it only see’s the first item and returns search failed on the remaining items in the list.  I have narrowed it down to that it has a domain. If I remove it from the domain, it works. originally data was in SDE. in trying to isolate the error I moved it to a file GDB but to no avail. finally created a new file GDB, added domains and two polygons. one Water the other Sewer and got the error. then I removed the domain and the error was gone. attached is the GDB. I am using ArcGIS Desktop 10.2.2 and Server 10.2

 

thanks.

Attachments

Outcomes