Analysis widget in Web AppBuilder not working

05-30-2015 04:11 PM
AndrewWallick2
New Contributor III

Hello,

I have an application I'm making with the Web AppBuilder, and I got the analysis widget working once, but it hasn't worked since. It loads up and is then just blank. I'm using layers from an ArcGIS Online map, and the layers are coming from a REST service. I've tried turning many different layers on, and making sure I have the right permissions, but nothing seems to make any difference. Has anyone else had this issue, or any ideas how to solve it?

4 Replies
JianWang3
New Contributor III

Do you have the appropriate privileges to run the analysis widget? You can refer to this site to check the privileges:

Organization roles—ArcGIS Online Help | ArcGIS

0 Kudos
AndrewWallick2
New Contributor III

yes, I am a publisher in my organization so I should be able to run analyses. I got it to work once, but I don't know what was different then because I haven't been able to make it work since.

0 Kudos
SusanPollard
New Contributor III

I also had it working and now it is not. The "Choose layer containing features to buffer" does not list the visible feature layers and only displays atlas layers if this option is checked. My permissions have not changed since the buffer analysis tool was working. Was this ever resolved?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

I had the same problem of  blank analysis widget and the problem was my server not being hosted. When I defined it as a hosted server, my analysis tools came back.

0 Kudos