Coordinates Change when Syncing?

05-08-2015 07:08 AM
JonathanMason
New Contributor III

When updating and submitting data using Collector, some of the edited and created features have their locations changed to near the equator when synced (their relative arrangement stays the same, but they often get closer together)... This only happens with the feature service created using a file gdb published using 10.2.2... It doesn't affect the points recorded in the Location Tracking layer. It occurs when working Online, as well as when syncing data after working Offline (no matter the amount of changes being uploaded). All of the services are hosted on AGOL. Any ideas? Me and the Esri reps I've spoken with are stumped.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
MiaogengZhang
Esri Regular Contributor

Jonathan, what is the spatial reference of your FGDB? Do you have your own basemap or Esri basemap?

0 Kudos
JonathanMason
New Contributor III

Miaogeng, the spatial reference is NAD 1983 UTM Zone 16N and I'm using the Imagery with Labels basemap from Esri. Thanks!

0 Kudos
MiaogengZhang
Esri Regular Contributor

Can you share your map to a group and invite the account Collector4ArcGIS into it? Does it happen to every point? Do you know which point I collect can reproduce this issue? It happens in online map, right?

0 Kudos