I am using the Mosaic Color Correction function.
- I have placed all Mr Sids into a Mosaic dataset
- Then I calculated Statistics with the mosaic dataset while in ArcCatalog (even though I already have stats calculated for these rasters, but this function does not read them).
- I also created pyramids as required in the specs in ArcCatalog.
- After I did this, the Mosaic Color Correction Color Balancing area becomes available. Before calculating the statistics, It was grayed out.
- At this point, I select the stretch (none), target (another MrSid located in a separate Mosaic Dataset), Balancing method and surface type.
- After I select Correct Color I get an "Error" message, but I have no as to the issue(s).
- Does the Target Mr Sid have to also cover the image to be corrected. I don't have a corrected image for that area...If I did I would not be doing this process. An older image of that area has five bands, whereas the new Mr Sid image has 3 bands.
I have read several posts earlier in the week regarding calculating stats for Mr Sid, which was helpful. I was glad I got to this point, but now I don't know what my issue is since I have no way of identifying what is causing the error message.
Any suggestions. I have all the tiffs for my area of interest, but I was hoping to be able to use the MrSid rasters.