AnsweredAssumed Answered

esearch widget, returning zero results for fields with domains (title edit: domain wasn't issue -rs))

Question asked by rastrauch Champion on Feb 5, 2015
Latest reply on Feb 19, 2015 by rastrauch

Robert Scheitlin, GISP  (or anyone) - I have the latest version of  Enhanced Search Widget Version 2.9 - 10/3/18 installed, and have been reading thru the thread and thru the help Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS | Help - Enhanced Search widget   in the help, you mention mention

If your field choice is a field that uses a domain then the domain values will automatically be displayed in a dropdown list during configuration and in the widget UI when the widget is used. The same is true for the Unique option, the widget will query the map service for unique values to populate the dropdown with in the widget.

My drop down is working as I would like, with the Text value vs the code, however, my results continue to come up as 0 results.  Currently the spatial (i.e. first tab) is also coming up with 0, and I thought that part was working for me yesterday.  This is my serach

This is from a secure service (using the latest 1.3  LocalLayer widget).  So, there are many elements involved.  Do you have any additional guidance on the use of field with domains in the Sql Statement?

With so many updates the past few days, I may just need to step back and start clean, step by step.  Never hurts to do that anyway to understand the process.

Any suggestions on what I should check before going that route?

Outcomes