alderian72

Mismatch between LayerDefiniton and QueryTask results

Discussion created by alderian72 on Sep 6, 2010
Latest reply on Sep 7, 2010 by alderian72
I have a system that was using LayerDefinitions to filter a bus route dataset to show an individual route. I've now decided to move to using a QueryTask and rendering on a graphics layer, as I'll also have to use the same method for other data in the Map Service. I've used the same layer from the same map service with the same query I was applying through LayerDefinitions, but the rendered results of the QueryTask shows a broken polyline, whereas the old method shows a continuous PolyLine.

Doesn't make sense. I'm just going to inspect the HTTP traffic and see if it's something to do with the message size, but if you have a perspective on this please reply.


Thanks.

Outcomes