AnsweredAssumed Answered

Do I need developer license when use a user control that contain MapControl

Question asked by modybsystematics-co-il-esridist Employee on Feb 3, 2015
Latest reply on Apr 15, 2015 by cmk

Hi all


We have a few programmers that build an application that include limited map form.

One developer that has Engine design license builds a user control that includes a MapControl and exposes a few methods. This user control is compiled as dll.

The other programmers have Engine RunTime license only. They would like to reference this user control dll and call it from there code.

Do all of them need the developer license or just the RT license for running the application?