Can't open deployed apps

01-23-2015 12:04 PM
YichiLiu1
New Contributor III

Hi,

This is my first time trying to deploy apps to our own server and ran into some problems. I cannot open the web app using my work computer, it stuck at the blue start-up screen. However, it works perfectly on my phone and on my computer at home, or even my co-workers' computer. The only difference I can think of is the network at my work has filtering/antivirus settings. Usually, we would be redirected to a login page before we browse any Internet resources out of our network. But the web app I created does not redirect. We have some web maps created by Flex Viewers. Not sure if there is any settings I’ve missed. Thank you for your help!

0 Kudos
4 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Yichi Liu,

Is your coworker on the same network?... Can you use your browsers developer tools (just press f12 while in your browser) and see what the console messages say?

0 Kudos
YichiLiu1
New Contributor III

Hi Robert,

Thanks for your reply. Yes, my coworker and I are on the same network.

The console message says "Waiting for API loaded".

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Yichi Liu,

It does not sound like a network issue then if your coworker is on the same network and it works for them. I personally have never seen the "Waiting for API Loaded" message. I would suggest contacting tech support.

0 Kudos
YichiLiu1
New Contributor III

Thank you Robert.

0 Kudos