Hover over to work on multiple feature layers

Jump to solution
01-06-2015 12:02 PM
JssrRR
by
Occasional Contributor II

Hi,

I  have three feature layers in this application and I have a tooltip dialog working on the first layer that I added. I want to know if there is way, with which I can have the tooltip, hover over dialog box, to show up on other two layers as well. I want only the nursing facilities to be selected, within the buffer, when clicked on any feature. If I have the tooltip working on other layers, then I can identify the center of the circle to draw a buffer and select nursing facilities.

Here is the JSfiddle I am working on:

http://jsfiddle.net/JSSR/kLasn1cc/

Thanks!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Saloni,

So unless I am not understanding the issue then it is as simple as adding a mouse over event function to the other two layers.

I also removed the line where you were showing the map.infowidow for some reason and never using it.

Your code updated

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Saloni,

What field are you wanting to use in those other layers? Neither of those layers have an outfields configured...

JssrRR
by

Robert,

Sorry, in  featureLayer 1, I want the to name of the urban place to show up like this  " Name: ${NAMELSAD}" and in featureLayer 2, I want to  show the Zipcode which is in field "ZipCode:  ${GEOID}". I already have Nursing facility showing the facility ID.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Saloni,

So unless I am not understanding the issue then it is as simple as adding a mouse over event function to the other two layers.

I also removed the line where you were showing the map.infowidow for some reason and never using it.

Your code updated

0 Kudos
JssrRR
by

Robert,

This is exactly what I was looking for, the examples that I had come across so far had only one layer, and I did not think it would be so simple, still learning new to this, thanks for your help!

0 Kudos