3.11 API Javascript

Jump to solution
10-03-2014 01:28 PM
Manuel_FernandoBenitez
New Contributor III

We are developing an app using the latest version of the viewer, but uses the API Javascript 3.11, anyone can help me with a link where you can donwloand for better customization, Thanks a lot

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
KenBuja
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Version 3.11 is supposed to be publicly released soon. I think they have started updating everything before making the official announcement. Usually the downloads are available shortly after they announce its release.

View solution in original post

8 Replies
TracySchloss
Frequent Contributor

The latest version is 3.10.  Here's the link to the download page:

Esri Downloads

Manuel_FernandoBenitez
New Contributor III

Thanks a lot for your answer, I know that the lastest version is 3.10, but actually we are customize a Viewer App ( https://github.com/Esri/Viewer), but this use the 3.11 version.

Captura.PNG

I don´t find any references to this resource API version 3.11, and we need to modify some CSS of this application for a project.

If you know anything about this, I appreciate your help,

Regards,

0 Kudos
KenBuja
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Version 3.11 is supposed to be publicly released soon. I think they have started updating everything before making the official announcement. Usually the downloads are available shortly after they announce its release.

Manuel_FernandoBenitez
New Contributor III

Ok, Thanks a lot,

Too sad, we needed it in this time, because we are customize this App right now, but we have to wait, Thank you for your help.

0 Kudos
BjornSvensson
Esri Regular Contributor

The 3.11 was officially released earlier today.  The downloads are now available from

https://developers.arcgis.com/en/downloads/

Manuel_FernandoBenitez
New Contributor III

OK This is Great!!! Thanks a lot for your support!!! @Bjorn Svensson

0 Kudos
deleted-user-RAnWn8DDSd1P
New Contributor III

This download appears to have a different folder structure than the one I use to host locally, and I get 404s.  When will 3.11 be available here? Esri Downloads

0 Kudos
BjornSvensson
Esri Regular Contributor

The ArcGIS API for JavaScript Version 3.11 Released thread has links to both the blog post and the "What's new" page, both of which talk about the "Shorter reference URL" and that the downloads are now available on the developers web site. As well as to the some of the other questions on this thread.