ArcGis Javascript, Cordova, and IonicFramework

09-24-2014 02:10 PM
BrandonPayne
New Contributor II

I'm working on developing an application that uses ArcGis Javascript.  This application runs uses the IonicFramework and runs in Cordova so it can be run on Android and IOS systems.  On selecting a dropdown, a graphics layer with various graphics is added to the map.  This is working correctly, and I am able to click on the graphics to get the info window with accompanying information.  The issue I'm running into is with zooming into/out of the map.  When I use a local copy of the 3.10 Compact library the double click zoom function thinks the center point is somewhere off to the left of the screen.  This also happens with the pinch zoom.  Using the same code, if I point to a CDN address (http://js.arcgis.com/3.10compact/init.js) the zoom works correctly.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Brandon

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AndrewGianikas
New Contributor III

Brandon, did you ever get this figured out?  I have the same issue on an app I am developing with Ionic, Cordova, Arcgis.  I am only experiencing this issue with IOS.  I also tested my map service outside of IONIC on the same device and it works fine.  There seems to be a conflict with IONIC and Arcgis on IOS only. 

0 Kudos
AndrewGianikas
New Contributor III

Brandon, I git mine working! How are you loading the Esri maps?  Via Dojo or Angular?

0 Kudos
shaikshavali
New Contributor II

Hello Andrew,

I am planning to use ionic framework with arcgis javascript. Please let me know if there are any things that should be taken care of? How was your experience? how to load a map?

Your feedback will be helpful for others.

Thanks,

Shaik