Check box or toggle button in titlePane

Jump to solution
01-18-2013 09:21 AM
SamirGambhir
Occasional Contributor III
Hi,
I am trying to add a toggle button to the title of the titlePane. In the attached images, I have placed a form with a toggle button on top of titlePane. This looks good when the pane is closed, but this button loses it's position when the form opens. Is it possible to programmatically place a checkbox or a toggle button on top of the title pane?
I am using ArcGIS Server 10.1, Javascript API 3.2
Thanks
Samir
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
SamirGambhir
Hi,
I am trying to add a toggle button to the title of the titlePane. In the attached images, I have placed a form with a toggle button on top of titlePane. This looks good when the pane is closed, but this button loses it's position when the form opens. Is it possible to programmatically place a checkbox or a toggle button on top of the title pane?
Thanks
Samir

I found a solution to this issue using dojo's 'placeAt' function. The code is in this post at stackoverflow.com
I hope it'll be helpful to others.

Thanks
Samir

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
SamirGambhir
Hi,
Thanks
Samir

I found a solution to this issue using dojo's 'placeAt' function. The code is in this post at stackoverflow.com
I hope it'll be helpful to others.

Thanks
Samir
0 Kudos