Please clarify on DBTune configuration
- Configure SDE DBTune parameter with various Tablespaces for B-Table, AD, Index etc…
- After import into SDE try to create a feature class
and try to verified that all tables and index are at right Tablespaces?
- Everything at right place except Spatial Index
- Oracle Enterprise Manager Console shows that - the Spatial Index for the above feature
class has been created in Default
- But when I view the Index object script using TOAD it shows that the Tablespace is DEV_IDX_TBLSPC ( exactly same as DBTune Configuration)
Please refer the attached screenshot of (Oracle Console and TOAD)
What’s going wrong why the Index is not created in tablespace specified in DBTune Param?