AnsweredAssumed Answered

Geocoder error "There was an error trying to process this table"

Question asked by tiffanyfalk on Aug 14, 2014
Latest reply on Aug 19, 2014 by tiffanyfalk

I've seen this topic started but haven't found an answer for me as of yet. I'm using ArcMap 10.2.

The geocoder worked fine yesterday (it is one I've created). I've been using it for about a year and all of a sudden I'm receiving this error. I tried using an old excel table that worked before and still receive the same error. I used ESRI's ArcGIS Online geocoder but no luck and yes, I did sign in.

When I enter individual addresses it finds it no problem with both my geocoder and the online geocoder. 

The excel table is configured properly. As I said, I've tried several tables that have definitely worked in the past but no luck.

Thanks!

Outcomes