What widget do you want most

08-05-2014 05:45 AM
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

I have been working on a few custom widgets for the Web App Builder, but I would like some input as to what widget/functionality people are wanting most.

The WAB has several great OTB widgets but what (realistic) widgets are missing and would be (in your opinion) great to have?

221 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Nasir,

I am finishing up on Identify for 2.0 right now and the 2.0 Share is already available.

0 Kudos
NasirYilmaz
New Contributor II

Robert,

Thank you so much , identify tool is most popular tool for us and we are waiting impaitience

but when you select with parcels or objects with identify tool and print the selected object borders of object disappears

is there anyway you can create checkbox to show or do not show borders on printing

Thank you

Nasir

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Nasir,

This is a ArcGIS Server print issue and beyond my control.

0 Kudos
AaronGreiner1
New Contributor II

Has anyone create a widget for editing related tables?  I'd like something similar to the functionality in Collector for viewing or editing related data.

azzamwahab
New Contributor II

I hoping that eDraw widget can be extend to use Picture Marker Symbol.That would be great!

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Azzam,

The eDraw widget belongs to another developer. You should post an enhancement request to this thread:

eDraw widget

0 Kudos
LeoLadefian5
Occasional Contributor II

I'd be interested in some sort of combined popup widget, with customization for different views and layouts for map click or search events.

0 Kudos
CarmellaBurdi1
New Contributor III

Right now... the only thing I'd want is the ability to edit related tables/records in a web app! You can do this with collector but not with AGOL. 

*shakes fist at sky* Why ESRI? WHY?!!

StabsstelleGIS
New Contributor III

editing related tables (collector can do that) and editing time in datefields (webmap can do that) would be very helpful

gdi-hohenlohekreis.de
0 Kudos
SethLewis1
Occasional Contributor III

Andre,

Time editing should be available in the UC release of WAB.

See the WAB developer's comment in this thread:

Editing Time in DateTime Field in 2.0 DE?

0 Kudos