Screening widget max record count

Jump to solution
04-10-2017 08:41 AM
CCWeedcontrol
Occasional Contributor III

I tried using the screening widget from the Environmental Screening with WAB DEV. I down loaded the application and copied the "Screen" folder to my WebAppBuilderForArcGIS\client\stemapp\widgets directory. I started WAB and opened an application and was able to see configure the widget but when i try to run it against the Parcels layer i get the following error, "The maximum record count has been reached for one of more layers". Is there a way around this count error?

I was really excited to see a report widget to incorporate into my applications. What are other options for a report widget, maybe SSRS?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sapnas
by

I noticed there is an option to increase the max record count in the settings page of the widget. I did not test it but you could increase the count for  "Max feature for analysis" field of the settings page.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
CCWeedcontrol

Nobody has tried this widget or any other type of reporting like SSRS?

0 Kudos
sapnas
by

I noticed there is an option to increase the max record count in the settings page of the widget. I did not test it but you could increase the count for  "Max feature for analysis" field of the settings page.