RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus
475 Replies
JacobSiech
New Contributor III

Hi Robert,

Sorry for the late reply.

1. I am using 1.0 Beta 3 Developer Edition

2. Yes, I did copy the whole street view folder into the widget folder.

3. No, the image folder only contains 13 images

4. Which tap on the console do you need to see (HTML, CSS, or Script)?

Thanks for the help,

Jake

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Jake,

You can NOT use most finial 1.x widgets with a beta WAB. This is definitely the case for my StreetView widget. The 1.0 WAB Dev edition fixes several issue that Beta 3 had so it is just good practice to stay current.

0 Kudos
DavidDas__GISP
Occasional Contributor II

Jake,

You would need to use your own Google App ID.

0 Kudos
LefterisKoumis
Regular Contributor II

Hello Robert. I just wanted to verify that the widget page listing all community widgets from ESRI is gone and it's no longer available. Is that correct?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Lefteris,

I am not real sure about the widget page you are referring to... This is the only official esri custom widget page that I am aware of Esri/arcgis-webappbuilder-widgets-themes · GitHub

0 Kudos
LefterisKoumis
Regular Contributor II

Thanks for the reply Robert. I was referring to the community custom built widgets that used to be posed in the ESRI's ArcGIS Viewer for Flex webpage.

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Lefteris,

OK you threw me off by posting this question in the Web AppBuilder custom widgets group and not a space that deals with Flex.

Yes the flex page on developers.arcgis.com has been taken down. You can still access all the custom widget by searching ArcGIS.com http://www.arcgis.com/home/search.html?q=flexviewer%20widgets

0 Kudos
LefterisKoumis
Regular Contributor II

Thank you Robert. Sorry for the confusion.

0 Kudos
BarnabyRockwell
Regular Contributor

Hi Robert,

Which page will be the main place we should check for new versions of custom widgets?

Is it this "discussion"/thread (for your widgets), and/or this page:

Esri/arcgis-webappbuilder-widgets-themes · GitHub

Thanks,

Barnaby

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Barnaby,

Right now I am nit using the esri's Git location for WAB Widgets so please continue to use this forum group.

0 Kudos