Open widget from pop up

Jump to solution
10-07-2016 04:39 AM
ZdeněkSoldán
Occasional Contributor

Hello everyone,

I have a widget called VES and I need to add the option to open this widget from pop up and load the item from pop up to it. In three dots in pop up is option to open item in Attribute Table. I need exactly the same but open it in VES widget. So I need to add the option to open in VES to the three dots. Can anyone help me how and where add the code?

Thanks a lot 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
5 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Zdeněk,

All the help you should need can be found in this help doc:

Create a feature action in your widget—Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS (Developer Edition) | ArcGIS for De... 

ZdeněkSoldán
Occasional Contributor

Thanks Robert,

I have one more question. I searched in the whole folder of application but i can't find the right configuration file of pop up where can I write the code to add this option to pop up. Can you help me which one file the right? I found some file associated with pop up only in jimu.js folder.

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Zdeněk,

I am not sure what you are missing. If you want to add a new feature action to the WAB popup menu then you add a new class that extends jimu/BaseFeatureAction in the [install dir]\server\apps\[app#]\jimu.js\featureActions or if you want your featureAction only be added to the app when your widget is used then you follow the link posted earlier to add on to your widget like the AttributeTable/actions/ViewInAttributeTableFeatureAction.js

ZdeněkSoldán
Occasional Contributor

Now I understand. Thank a lot.

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Don't forget to mark this question as answered by clicking on the "Correct Answer" link on the reply that answered your question.

0 Kudos