Need assistance in deploying Web App Builder Data Grid Widget

Jump to solution
02-02-2016 07:39 AM
IanPeebles
Occasional Contributor III

I have a JavaScript application that contains a data grid, where the user can click on an icon to zoom to feature or click on another icon to open up a fact sheet.  Here is a preview:

I want to deploy this data grid functionality as a widget, but currently struggling to get it to work properly.  I know the steps to add in the custom widget to the Web Application Builder, but cannot get this tool to work properly.

I am attaching the code that contains the tool I want to deploy.  The zip file contains: 1. CSS folder with the layout.css file; 2. Graphics folder that contains the two icons; 3. the index.htm file which contains the code.

I have the feature layer I want to use hard coded, which is fine and what I want.  I want the data grid to appear in the panel within the widget.  So far, I have been unsuccessful in getting this deployed properly.

Does anyone have any ideas or approaches I can use?  Would greatly appreciate some assistance.

Ian

0 Kudos
14 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Laurynas,

There are many thing wrong with that widget download you sent me. You should be using the one I fixed on the thread that is marked as the solution to this question.

0 Kudos
RickeyFight
MVP Regular Contributor

Does this work with the current version on WAB? 

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Not sure why it wouldn't.

0 Kudos
IanPeebles
Occasional Contributor III

Ricky,

The data grid does work.  I just deployed an updated version of a public art app using the Web App Builder Developer Edition (version 2.8) last week and it contains a custom widget that contains a data grid.  Here is the example:

http://gis.edmondok.com/artinpublicplaces

RickeyFight
MVP Regular Contributor

Am I able to add an image into the dgrid based on an attribute? 

I need to be able to view a different image for each feature. 

Ian Peebles‌ would you be able to share that widget? 

0 Kudos