GroupLayer in a widget List layer Web AppBuilder

Jump to solution
12-04-2017 01:56 AM
Patricia_SaraLemes_Roldan
New Contributor III

Hello,
I would like to know if it is possible to group layers in a category and then display the list of layers in the webappbuilder layer list widget without entering code or programming.

Thank you very much
A greeting

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hola,
Me gustaría saber si es posible agrupar capas en una categoria y de ahí desplegar el listado de capas en el widget lista de capas de webappbuilder sin meter codigo o programar.

Muchas gracias
Un Saludo

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Patricia,

The only way is if you have your own ArcGIS Server and are publishing your own map services. In ArcMap you can group layers and when they are published to ArcGIS Server then you will see the grouping in the WebMap that you add the MapService to. If the layers are in different MapServices then you can not, or if you are not hosing the MapService on your own ArcGIS Server then this is not possible.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Patricia,

The only way is if you have your own ArcGIS Server and are publishing your own map services. In ArcMap you can group layers and when they are published to ArcGIS Server then you will see the grouping in the WebMap that you add the MapService to. If the layers are in different MapServices then you can not, or if you are not hosing the MapService on your own ArcGIS Server then this is not possible.

Patricia_SaraLemes_Roldan
New Contributor III

Thank you very much Robert,

I will try with tthe MapService in Arcgis Server,

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Don't forget to mark this question as answered by clicking on the "Mark Correct" link on the reply that answered your question.

0 Kudos