Trying to register for Digital UC 2024 - Checkout broken?

07-01-2024 08:46 PM
BlakeMorrison
Occasional Contributor

Hi All,

I'm trying to register for digital access to the UC. It takes me to a checkout area without giving me the option to put anything in my checkout, and there is no purchase button.

I'm not sure how to progress from here.

Thanks

0 Kudos
2 Replies
BlakeMorrison
Occasional Contributor

I have successfully registered to attend in person, but I'm unsure if this will give me digital access?

0 Kudos
JesseCloutier
Esri Community Manager

Hi @BlakeMorrison, glad you were able to complete the sign up process! Yes: Registering to attend in person also grants you digital access once it becomes available. Here's a bit more about digital access from the 2024 Esri User Conference FAQ page—

What is included with digital access?

Digital access allows you to experience select event content at your convenience. This includes live streams of the Plenary Sessions as well as exclusive access to live streams of over 70 technical sessions.

Digital access will begin on July 15, 2024. Recordings of the 70 live streamed technical sessions will be available for replay later on the day of each session and will remain accessible through October 18, 2024. More than 100 other session recordings will be available via digital access in August.

Select session recordings will be made publicly available to all when proceedings are released in October. 

Jesse Cloutier
Community Manager, Engagement & Content
0 Kudos